Welcome to our training “Introduction to manager’s rights and responsibilities in employment”. This training is designed for supervisors and anyone interested in the supervisor’s legislative role. Fee for this training is 890 € + VAT including coffee/tea and 3,5 h training session. Sign up for this training by sending email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Time: Tuesday 11.2.2020 8.00-12.00 am (training starts at 8.30, coffee will be served at 8 am)
Place: HR Legal Services, Ilmalantori 1, door B, 3rd floor
9:00 Employment law as a foundation for managerial work
• Introduction to employment law and its principles in Finland
• Basic rights and responsibilities in employment – how to use the employer’s right to direct and supervise the performance of work?
• What does equal treatment and non-discrimination require from employer? When is it al-lowed to treat your employees differently?
• Employment agreement and principal terms of work – how to change the terms and condi-tions of employment?
Legal framework for intervention
• When and how to take action in challenging situations? How to recognize performance is-sues? What to do if the employee’s working capacity is at risk?
• Case rehearsals and examples
12:00 Summary and closing